Friday, December 18, 2009

My favorite Things!

Here are a few of my favorite things! aka: things that I L-o-v-e and can't live without!

1. my iphone!!!! I mean I could live without it, but who would want to. I can play with the kids, read books, run errands, etc....and check incoming emails or respond let alone find the closest Starbucks or Joanns!

2. My Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer is amazing! It feels great on my lips and is a hint of color when I need it. I just keep it in the champagne color since I love color on my eyes so much!

3. Speaking of eye shadow....my new fav is Clinique's Quick Eyes Cream Shadow! I'm telling you this stuff is amazing! I can just sweep it on my lids, I can blend the colors, and it stays on ALL DAY LONG! I love it being that with the kids I usually walk around looking like a zombie and this stuff helps trememdously!!!

4. I absolutely am obsessed with my hair looking good and healthy. It completely ruins my day when my hair is not lookin' good. (I know, kinda silly)
But I double condition my hair, which is one of my secrets. I have to finish off with this, Aussie 3 minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner. I'm serious, I have used this stuff for over 10 years! At least try it! It's the best $4 I've ever spent!!!

5. Meet my new best friend.....the Croc. Not really "new", I've used them for years now. During the summer I use this flip flop. During the "in between" months here in Texas I wear these and these. But right now I'm obsessed with THESE!!! Especially since I sprained my foot a couple of months ago, these are mostly all I can wear!

6. I cannot survive without my morning coffee, but I really prefer creamer with a little bit of coffee.....so therefore I cannot survive without THIS!

7. Anyone who has children in diapers HAS to have THIS in their house! It's an absolute otherwise I don't think I could like in the stench that is my home!
b
8. Now we two kids potty trained we are trying to be very thorough hand washers and I can't live without THIS in our bathroom! Plus I just love the smell of their hands after! Plus the foam works so much better for the kids and I like it better too! Now this is one of my favorite scents but I usually match the color to the room it's in....that's the weirdness in me! : )

9. Now, since I have 3 kids under 5 including a special needs child who is just now potty trained I have a lot to carry a lot with me on a day to day basis. You know, 3 changes of clothes, diapers, underwear, wipes, first aid, antibacterial, many many snacks with how much we are in the car, drinks for all 4 of us, and of course my purse essentials. Now THIS bag is my favorite to carry because it's A-beautiful and has my favorite color PURPLE!(the Purple Punch color) and B- it's a back pack which is essential to me with having to carry my monkey and hold Bubba's hand even just to walk inside.

I think that's most of my favs but I'm sure I could go on forever!
Couldn't we all.....but these are truly my day to day favs!!!

No comments: