Monday, November 22, 2010

We're all sinners

Lately I've been realizing that I'm selfishly trying to make my blog more about me and getting it out there and a way to hopefully make money.  Well, how could that be wrong, right? 

Well, that's not the idea of why I originally starting blogging.  It was to find my niche in the cyber world, to connect with other women, to speak the words that God is placing in my heart.  That is my only goal.  To be heard for HIM. 

So forgive me for being selfish.  I'm a sinner.  I tend to do things like that.  But I hope to let his word be heard on here more. 

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.  Psalm 119:105

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.  Romans 3:23

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your so cute. When I started my blog it was to try and make money and I knew it would take time to learn and that I had to market it. So I did lots of research and began my blog. I still hope to make money some day but I also know that I don't want to get side tracked with my blog to where I am not balanced. My time in God's Word has to come first, then my family and then when I can get to it I work on my blog. I tell myself to not stress if I haven't been on Twitter or checked out other blogs... I agree with you. My first goal with my Blog is for it to be used by God... to encourage others... if He wants to bless me somehow then He will guide the way... Otherwise I will just enjoy getting to know all my friends in cyber space.... and you are definitely one of them...

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

Jessica Heights said...

There's nothing wrong with making money from your blog, but I can see that straying from your original focus is something the Lord laid on your heart...good for you for paying attention to His leading!